It is December 24, 1948. The socialite Evington-Browne family and guests are preparing for the annual Christmas Eve cocktail party, held by tradition at the family’s hunting lodge in the White Mountains north of Boston. Snow has been falling for days – a blizzard has now set in – and the party finds itself cut off from the rest of the world. This is unfortunate, as the valet of one of the guests has been found dead in the kitchen! It looks like a heart attack – but is it murder? Can you achieve your goals, keep your secrets hidden and survive The Night before Christmas? It’s up to you.
In The Night before Christmas you will discover the following:
- Who has been wearing a Santa Suit to sneak around?
- Who will inherit the Brilliant Diamonds?
- Would the infamous cat-burglar ‘the Puma’ dare to strike here?
- Are the Evington-Browne family in danger of losing their money, their reputation in society and their sanity?
- Can anyone keep control of Tracy’s pet monkey?
- … and, of course, who killed the valet?
Find out in The Night before Christmas!
Important note: The Night before Christmas is an alternative version of one of our other games, Dazzled to Death. The characters and the plots are the same, so if your guests have previously played Dazzled to Death, they’ll know the secrets of The Night before Christmas too! The difference is that The Night before Christmas is written specifically for a Christmas setting, while Dazzled to Death is suitable for any time of year.